Post photos and follow us on Facebook:
Sign Up Info:
- Additional Walk or route information: 800-820-8210
- Water Walk sign up email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Horse Ride information: please call Julian @ 605-268-1484
- 38 Dakota Memorial Run info: Sisokaduta@me.com (Fort Snelling, St. Paul, MN - beginning December 25th)
- *Bring your own Dish Bag.
Rules for Walkers & Riders:
- No women on their moon time because you are powerful and having your own ceremony. At that time, we ask you to pray for everyone and for the Missing women, children and men.
- Respect ALL animals and living beings
- No fraternizing
- No pornography
- Homophobia, sexism, and racism will not be tolerated
- No sexual offenders, sexual harassers, and physically abusive people
- This is a Drug Free and Alcohol Free ride and walk
- Do not listen to music or be on phone
- Be in prayer
- Refrain from use of profanity
- Please do not drop eagle staff
- Speak with gentleness to each other
- While walking with staff, do not look behind you
- Exhibit kindness to other participants, supporters, and onlookers
- Water and staff should always be first, do not walk in front of it
- Take care of horse tack as well as feed, water, brush down your horse and put horse away every day. This is your responsibility. Don’t just look after your own horses, please help others catch horses and load up. When one of us is late, we are all late.
- Do not run horses because we need to move in unison with water walkers
- Represent in taking care of your hotel rooms - even though a maid is hired - represent and keep tidy even upon checking out.
- Help pick up community centers and help cook and serve when need be (even if you’re a man)
- Help Take care of elders and children
- Offer tobacco when crossing bodies of water whether stream or lake
- On rest days- drinking and smoking up will not be permitted
For printing, download the poster here: